GT - Monster Trainer GT - Monster Trainer

Excellent.

Even better than the TSAH movies. Keep up the good work!

MeMeMe-Collab MeMeMe-Collab

This was disturbingly unentertaining.

The animation work was very good, but... that song was pure torture, and it got boring to view after...ten seconds. Excessively repetitive.

Skittles N' Dickz Skittles N' Dickz

This only failed to garner a perfect score..

Because, at some point, I just felt like it had gone on for far too long. It's great though, just like Robot Chicken. Of course, that gives it the same problems. It just goes on for too long sometimes. Other than that, loved it.

Loss of Community Loss of Community

That

Was a very impressive, well done piece of philosophical work. I love things like this. Even better that it was completed in three days, and you made top 5 daily feature with your very first submission. If you have more stuff like this, keep it coming. It's great to see something so...different, for newgrounds.

PALADIN episode 1 PALADIN episode 1

That...

Was rather good. The voices were odd sounding and difficult to understand, however.

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

Hah

Nice tie in. Excellent bit of retcon.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

Wonderfull

That's quite superb. I can't even offer any ideas on how to improve it.

Bad Baby Bad Baby

Uhm..

That is some very impressive work you've done with flash...and I feel like there is now a problem in my brain. Your video, though very strange, is indeed a superb piece of work, and I only leave it with a nine due to the level of discomfort I feel.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Sir, sir...

This very well may be the best parody of anything ever. You have made my day.

Sonic Stereo Sonic Stereo

Heh

Not too bad. hands were a bit big, and Sonic looked kind of like a turtle, or really fat. Other than that, pretty good. :>